POLICIES & PROCEDURES
– Please read thoroughly –
- Registration is confirmed once Dubasov Dance and Wellness Inc. has received completed registration form, registration fee and program fee. Please keep all of your receipts for tax purposes.
- Programs may be cancelled or divided due to minimum or maximum enrolment and a full refund will be issued following emailed notification of cancellation.
- Cancellation of a class due to unforeseen circumstances such as instructor illness, limited attendance, poor weather/driving conditions, etc will NOT be refunded. A make-up class for a later date may be scheduled or a credit for the class will be issued.
- If a decision to withdraw from a program is made no less than a week prior to the start date of the session, refunds of the program fee, less $50 for administrative purposes, will be issued. No refunds after the session starts.
- Based on the nature of our programs and the discretion of Dubasov Dance and Wellness Inc., it may be required that a student attend the program with their own community support worker/caregiver.
- Dubasov Dance and Wellness Inc. reserves the right to move a student to a better suited program based on their needs and the supports that are in place in each program.
- Class sizes for Special Needs Programs are small (approximately 5-10 participants) to ensure individualized attention and quality programming. The student to teacher ratio is 1:3 or 1:4 depending on the needs of the students. As such, attendance is critical to the success of our programs. Class enrolment is kept small and volunteer assistants are arranged to ensure adequate student to teacher ratios. We are very fortunate to have volunteer support for our programs, thus their time needs to be considered very valuable. Please advise via email or phone, with ample notice as possible, if the student will be absent.
- No food or outdoor footwear are allowed in the studios. Outdoor footwear should be placed on the racks provided in the front lobby and snacks are permitted in the change room. All bags and coats to be placed in the change room – NOT in the lobby.
- Students are expected to arrive 5 minutes prior to their class time to settle in and prepare for their class in a timely manner. Students are also the parent/guardian’s responsibility until their class begins. Please be courteous and respectful to others and the classes in progress.
- Students and parents will show respect to all staff and students. Students should address all staff as Mrs, Miss or Mr.
- Please email or phone the studio director or class instructor to schedule a time to discuss any questions or concerns you may have. The time before and after classes is utilized to set up or clean up the studio and prepare for the next class. We are always happy to discuss a student’s progress or listen to any feedback you may have, thus a scheduled time allows us to give you our undivided attention.
This web site copyright © 2015 Dubasov Dance & Wellness Inc. All rights reserved. Photos property of Dubasov Dance & Wellness Inc.