MUSIC, MOVEMENT & SENSORY PLAY (INCLUSIVE, AGES 2-5)
ENROL IN MULTIPLE PROGRAMS AND RECEIVE A $10 CLASS CREDIT FOR YOUR NEXT BOOKING!
*Discount will be applied to your Dubasov Account
MUSIC, MOVEMENT & SENSORY PLAY
- This inclusive program is designed for children aged 2-5 years and their parents to engage them in a wide range of creative and expressive activities.
- Incorporates exciting music making, movement and sensory exploration activities all designed to work on developmental and social goals.
- The program has been developed to incorporate important goal-led learning experiences and is run by a trained Music Therapist.
- Created to help children:
- Develop appropriate social skills including sharing and turn-taking
- Explore their senses through a range of sensory play activities
- Develop verbal and non-verbal expression and communication through singing and social interaction
- Develop and improve fine and gross motor skills
- Develop and improve imaginative play skills
- Develop musicality while exploring their bodies in space
This program runs on Saturday mornings from 10.00am – 11.00am and costs $162+GST for a 9 week session.
This web site copyright © 2016 Dubasov Dance & Wellness Inc. All rights reserved. Photos property of Dubasov Dance & Wellness Inc.