MUSIC & ARTS PROGRAMS (AGES 5-19)
ENROL IN MULTIPLE PROGRAMS AND RECEIVE A $10 CLASS CREDIT FOR YOUR NEXT BOOKING!
*Discount will be applied to your Dubasov Account
Music + Arts Programs
- All of our Music and Art Programs are created to help participants:
- Develop tools for creative self expression, in turn building self-worth and confidence
- Improve verbal and non-verbal expression
- Build social skills and use them appropriately with their peers in a safe space
- Develop and improve fine motor skills
- Expand creative thinking abilities
- Develop ability to sequence and improve memory
- Develop flexibility in both behaviours and thought processes
- Explore thought processes, and emotions in a creative and therapeutic manner
- Stimulate senses and receive sensory feedback through the use of various traditional and non-traditional creative materials
This new and exciting program integrates music therapy and music making along with movement activities to offer children, between the ages of 8-12 diagnosed with Autism, the benefits of both expressive art forms.
The explorative class is designed to allow participants of all abilities and diagnoses to more deeply engage in the creative, sensory experience. The program incorporates elements of both music and art to encourage self expression and exploration. Each class will cover a varied program of creative and imaginative music making and artistic activities designed to take the participants on an exciting creative adventure!
A new and exciting way to engage teens of all diagnoses and abilities in music making and social activity. Classes Incorporate a range of musical activities targeting body awareness, social/emotional awareness, speech/language development and dance/movement, musical composition, exploration of musical culture and music making. Each week participants will have the opportunity to explore some basic ukelele playing with a view to participants being able to play basic chord sequences
Designed for participants of all abilities and diagnoses. Glee Club is a musical-theatre based program that incorporates performing art forms including drama and mimicry, singing and musical activities and dance of varying styles. It encourages participants to explore their imagination and to earn to work in an expressive and collaborative manner.
*Similar-aged siblings of participants are welcome to enrol at a discounted rate (use code SIBLING at checkout)
Ages 8-12 *Siblings Welcome
Ages 12+ *Siblings Welcome
This web site copyright © 2016 Dubasov Dance & Wellness Inc. All rights reserved. Photos property of Dubasov Dance & Wellness Inc.